Wednesday, June 13, 2012
We have a great range of construction toys that have been specifically sourced and selected as they are ideal for hand eye coordination as well as igniting the creative spirit in your child. These toys can also be educational as your child needs to follow steps to put the pieces together as they construct the actual toy. We have a huge range to choose from:
• Wooden Rainbow Stacker: Use the 8 brightly coloured rings to build a rainbow pattern tower. Helps with coordination and motor skills while learning about different colour combinations.
• Educational Learning Blocks: Comes with 48 different blocks made up of coloured textured letters and numbers. Great for learning to spell words or counting numbers but also perfect for building a tower and knocking it over so it can be rebuilt. It also comes in a sturdy wooden box making it easy to store all the pieces.
• Classic Baby Beads: This toy comes with wooden beads that are held together with elastic cords. This makes it easy to change into an endless number of shapes and as the beads come in a range of bright colours they can form some imaginative patterns.
• Domino Rally Game: This game is made up of 247 coloured blocks that can be formed into domino structures. This is perfect to apply imagination as the domino structure can be made into different patterns, directions and of different lengths. Great for motor skills, contraction and patience as the challenge can be to see how many of the dominos can be used without them falling over.
• Ninja Stacking Dolls: This set of 5 Ninja Russian Stacking Dolls can be set up from largest to smallest or any other combination for a great looking display or they can also be put inside one another.
We have a whole lot of other construction toys so check out our link to see our huge range.